Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Seriously A-hole drivers?

Ok really? Can't you douchebag drivers please just give it a rest for one friggin day!?

Its raining cats and dogs and cows and llamas and who knows what else outside, I'm just trying to get home from school... And Im a very cautious driver, Im like an old woman who sets her seat waaay forward (also i'm super tiny) I have my hands 10 and 2... methodically checking my mirrors, you know....

So i'm in the right lane, getting ready to merge into the fast lane, I check my mirror and see this SUV zipping up quick so I figure "let him pass then I'll get over" right? Ya.. No...

This douchebag speed whore pulls up and then darts RIGHT in front of me.. no signal, no courtesy arm out the window.. nothing... So he veers right in front of me, and creates this big wall of spray from his tires completely cutting off my visibility! Then to top it all off, he slams on his effing brakes!!!! All the sudden as my poor wipers are working over time to clear the spray from douchebags tires they reveal a long row of just BRAKE LIGHTS in front of me... I slam on my brakes, and am forced to drift to the side a little, as I do that, I hit a pothole-puddle and start to hydroplane a little... luckily I regained control relatively quickly... but that scared the crap out of me still...

Seriously, douchebag drivers with your seats set back so your practically laying down while your driving, and with your gray primered trucks that you've been saying your gonna get painted for like 6 years now... Get off your gay looking Bluetooths, Turn down your "hardcore" Linkin Park CD and go eat a crap sandwich, I'll make one specially for you... piping hot!

Thanks
xoxo
SayRah

No comments:

Post a Comment